JUNIOR MOUNTAIN BIKING
WANT TO HELP?
Here at Mountain Bike Radio, we know it’s critical that we teach our kids and provide them with opportunities to take positive actions in the lives of others and their own, both on and off the bike. It takes a lot of people coming together to create change and that starts with you, us, and everybody involved. Check below to see how you can help us give back.
COACHES & RIDERS
Are you a high school mountain bike coach and have some questions, information to share, or other ideas?
Some ideas on how you can help MBR:
1) Tell us about your team that we can share on our news section;
2) Share your latest news and/or pictures with us;
3) Share MBR with other coaches; and/or
4) Support MBR
We encourage other ideas as well, so just let us know what you need and we’ll get something going.
PARTNER WITH MBR
Are you in the cycling industry, own a business, or are just interested in helping get kids on bikes? Let’s partner up.
Some ideas on how we can partner up:
1) Support the MBR “Junior Program” with products/goods;
2) Market your organization, non-profit, etc;
3) Get on a podcast to discuss your involvement with kids cycling;
4) Partner on possible events
Have an idea? Let us know. We look forward to working with you/your company to get kids on bikes!