“1,000 Watts” | June 13, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
The show goes on…They’re back with the usual. Catching up on the recent happenings – Matt raced the Firebird XC, Andrea is getting back on the singlespeed to get ready for the race season, and Kenny has nothing to say. Then they dive into listener questions and Kenny gets his 60 seconds to come up with one positive about the Lefty fork. You get a bonus Kenny rant about bamboo bikes.
– Carey Lowery of Tennessee sent $25
– Joshua Andrew of Missouri sent $10
– Joe Rinehart of North Carolina sent $25
– Russell Moore of Tennessee sent $25
A huge thanks to all of these people, as well as all the previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– John from Georgia wonders about 650b gravel bikes
– Mike from the internet is wondering about why the bashing of the Cannondale Lefty
– Ben from Montana has a 2012 Giant Reign 2 and loves it, but needs some shock help
– Andrew T from Arkansas says he is old, wants a tire recommendation, and wants some bamboo hating
– Russell from East Tennessee rides a Spark and is having chain drop issues. What should he do?
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org