“9.5% Beers” | March 11, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This show is fueled by Matt facing a 9.5% beer, stressing over all of the questions to answer, and Kenny and Andrea doing their best to derail him. The crew answers some questions from Australia and keep things interesting with discussion on Di2 and Fox lockouts and suspension intervals.
– Robert Smith of Missouri sent in $10
– Hollis Prince of Mississippi gave $25 “You guys are awesome! Thanks for entertaining me on my daily commute”
– Tom Burridge of Australia gave $10
– Tammy Vanden Heuvel of Wisconsin gave $25
– Chip Berniard of Minnesota gave $10
– Noah Hawk of Maryland gave $50
– Jeff Abitz of Wisconsin gave $25
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Jesse from the internet wants to know if the Syntace Hi-Flex post is really what is all about.
– Tom from Australia wants to know how the workflow runs in the shops we work in.
– Chris from Australia wants to know about gearing and handlebars on two separate bikes.
– Alex from Australia sends in a link for some carbon stuff – link in the notes.
– Chip from the land of MORC wants to know how to sell his bike.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RELATED SHOW LINKS