“Action” | March 1, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Andrea shares her results results of her first jiu jitsu tournament, Kenny talks about his weekend in Arkansas, Matt talks BMX to get to SRAM eTap, and they get into the usual listener questions, discussion, and more. Wondering about bottom bracket conversions, racing at altitude in Leadville, and thoughts on mid-fat wheels and new bikes? This is your episode (as usual).
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
– Bud Ward from California gave $10
– Robert Haynes from Washington gave $25
– Chris Lau from Virginia gave $25
– Randy “DrDirt” Simonson from Illinois gave $50
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Joel from Michigan asks about pressfit conversions that work with a Shimano SLX crankset
– Kelly from somewhere in fatbike country asks for good options for 27.5+ rims, hubs, and wheels
– Michael from Ohio was signed up to do the Leadville Silver Rush by his wife and is nervous on what to do
– Bud from California (who has emailed before) has been checking out many bikes, including Santa Cruz bikes
If you have any comments, feedback, questions, or anything else, send an email to email@example.com
SHIT WE PROBABLY HATE (OR LIKE)
They hammer out the good and bad usually.
This week they took a break from hashing out what’s what in the world of new stuff. If you come across anything new in the news that you think is worthy of being really good or really bad, let us know. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, the JRA Team