“Baby Animals” | November 19, 2015
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Matt, Kenny, and Andrea are joined by friend, Ky, who is in from Bend, Oregon. You can expect the usual discussion, listener questions, and many more goodies. Andrea and Matt discuss their ideas of the Best Worst Bike Ever. Fix your own fork or just ditch the bike? Terrible creak to your bottom bracket? Listen in to find out what they have to say and trick Matt into talking about carbon wheels.
A huge thanks to all show supporters this week! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE. This week’s show supports are:
– Djame Goldston of Idaho gave $25
– Rich Anderson of North Carolina gave $10
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Brady from Wisconsin asks about some crankset issues on his Kona Jake the Snake and is wondering about just replacing his Trek Fuel EX 8
– Andy from Ashland just bought a Nomad and wants to know about his suspension.
– Rich from North Carolina found some gold dedicated for bikes and is trying to decide between bikes.
– Logan has a steel hardtail suggestion for Matt.
– Jake is planning to do some big rides next year and is considering Trek Procaliber options.