“Boys Night Out” | June 28, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This week is Boys Night Out. Andrea is out, so Matt and Kenny sit down to blow through some listener questions, discuss the best lube for your stanchion, Kenny has a new damper installed, and even mentions more about a dropper post. Tune in to hear how Kenny has poured motor oil into his fork, a listener has made a bike that was never meant to be, and more talk about maple syrup.
– Rod M from Wisconsin gave $25
A huge thanks to all the past show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Josh from Tennessee has a question about chainslap
– Aaron from SoCal wants to know if we are going to do a dueling podcast with the Path and more
– Gerhard from South Africa has questions about his fork.
– Shane from Canada has some drivetrain questions.
– Colin has a proper FSA dumpster fire he wants some advice on how to drown out.
– Al builds one bike into another in the most complicated and documented way.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com