“All About the Dongle” | July 22, 2018
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
It’s all about the dongle. Dongle. Dongle. Dongle. Dongle. Andrea likes messing around with suspension and she brings up her current situation. Matt goes total geek on some ShockWiz details, they chat about a lot of recent visitors, and then they answer some questions. If you like JRA, this is another one of what you have come to like, so listen already, would ya?
– Chris Hammer of Illinois gave $25 with note: Started listening earlier this year and love your show. Put this toward Andrea’s Carbon Fiber Paste fund! Keep on keepin’ on!
– Paul Belknap of parts unknown gave $25 with note: Thanks for keeping me entertained on the trainer while I come back from a broken femur.
– Phillip Taylor of the UK gave $25 with note: Sorry it’s been a while. Keep up with the craich
– Scott Beardsell of Georgia gave $25
– Jeff Chen of Washington gave $25 with note: Andrea, Matt & Kenny, Thanks for producing such a great podcast. I love how you guys cut through the marketing BS and tell it as it is. Keep up the good work! Jeff @ Dirt Merchant Bikes
If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANKS TO THIS SHOW’S SPONSOR
Wausau24: 6, 12, and 24 Hour Mountain Bike Race at Nine Mile Forest in Wausau, Wisconsin on July 28-29, 2018. The race is one of the most popular events in the Midwest every year and for great reason. It’s a great atmosphere with great trails and an organized race. Get signed up now at Wausau24.com.
– Cam has a question about bike build
– Michael H has a question about Dynaplugs
– Doug F has a question about building a Scout
– Brad H has a question about Garmin stuff
– Tim B has a question about the best wheel size for bike packing
– John B has a question about tires and planning for a 12 hour race
– SFC McElroy has a question about Eagle.
If you would like to ask a question, please send an email title JRA Question to email@example.com.
RELATED SHOW LINKS
Ultimate Form – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDM8POpJ9Bs
Femoral Cedric – https://youtu.be/EZgw0rY1408?t=164
Maxxis Tires – https://www.maxxis.com/tires/bicycle
Kudzu – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kudzu
Race Face Arc 30 Rim – https://www.raceface.com/products/details/arc-rims
DT Swiss Rims – https://www.dtswiss.com/en/products/rims/mtb/
Dynaplug – http://www.dynaplug.com/
Genuine Innovations Side o’ Bacon – https://shop.genuineinnovations.com/products/tubeless-bicycle-tire-plugs-side-of-bacon
Transition Scout – https://www.transitionbikes.com/Bikes_Scout.cfm
DC Rainmaker – https://www.dcrainmaker.com/
Specialized Fast Trak – https://www.specialized.com/us/en/fast-trak-2bliss-ready/p/132633
Clif Double Shot – https://www.clifbar.com/products/clif/shot-energy-gel/double-expresso
Sonya Looney Podcast – https://www.sonyalooney.com/podcasts/
Australian Craigslist – https://sydney.craigslist.com.au/
Become a Mountain Bike Radio member – http://mountainbikeradio.bigcartel.com/category/mbr-memberships
Just Riding Along on Twitter – https://twitter.com/TheJRAShow
Brickhouse Racing Website – https://www.facebook.com/BrickhouseRacing
Brickhouse Racing Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/BrickhouseRacing
Brickhouse Racing Instagram – https://instagram.com/brickhouseracing/
Mountain Bike Radio Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/MountainBikeRadio
Andrea’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/BrickhouseMTB
Matt’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/Beanpolematt
Kenny’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/NoFullFaceKenny