“Listeners” | November 1, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Mega questions. Andrea gets a new bike. Plus more good shit. Listen, listen.
– Daniel S of Indiana gave $25
– Rodney C of North Carolina gave $25
– Paul Miles of Ohio gave $25
– Hunter Henry of Missouri gave $50
A huge thanks to current and previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Pete from Canmore offers a tip about West Jet Airlines, is wondering about backpedaling, and had a light go off
– Jay Cable offers flight info
– Adam from the Internet would like to add that the E13 cassette is $350 and the Eagle GX is $500
– Zach S has a deep dive question
– RC screwed up and digs the show – now using Shimano
– Listener X wondering about gravel and drops
– A. Rodger didn’t get a good ebike answer, but wants some advice on wheels for his Smuggler
– David will donate some day….agrees that Neo hubs are poopy and offers up Spank
– Paul Miles is having singlespeed chain-dropping issues