“Burnt Toast” | November 8, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
The show starts with tears of laughter and finishes without the usual “shut it down” from the full faced amigo. Tune in to hear donations, questions about all kinds of bikes and topics, how many pesos Manny sent over, and what is going on with the JRA crew in this latest episode of JRA.
– Dan Schmidt from California gave $50
– Manny from Jalisco, Mexico gave 578 pesos
– Paul from Ohio gave $25
– Rodney C from North Carolina gave $25
A huge thanks to current and previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Dave B wants to know if we have heard of maple syrup that naturally tastes like blueberries
– Rowan H sent over some New Shit We Hate
– Chris B has some Fuel EX questions from South Africa
– Kevin S wants to know if the Trek Top Fuel is a good XC rig
– James B wants some advice on winter gloves
– Ben C has some issues with his SRAM DB5 Levers
– Josh K has some CX bike questions. CX proper or flat bar 29er?