“Episode 1A” | October 31, 2015
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Enjoy a double dose of Just Riding Along. In this first episode, Matt, Kenny, and Andrea bring you some technical discussion, as well as a lengthy session of answering listener questions. They also get a little honest on the rest of the cycling industry and throw some rants into the mix too.
A huge thanks to all show supporters in the past! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Cam from British Columbia is thinking about switching his Cannondale Scalpel to a 1x setup.
– Rob from Germany is wondering whether he should go with a Trek Top Fuel 9.9 or 9.8.
– Art wants power meter information.
– Scott from Virginia asks about a Pike.
– Joe from New Jersey is wondering about a bike from commuting and riding with his wife.
RELATED SHOW LINKS