“X7 Dumpster Fire – Flashback” | July 10, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This is a special flashback posting for the newer listeners who don’t know the roots of the JRA Crew. This show is from April 18, 2016 when the X7 Dumpster fire ignites. Down in the show links we have a download link for a really old episode from August 8, 2013, when the armadillo hate comes to surface. Also, a link to a really cool flask for some very “Excited Armadillos“.
ABOUT THIS (the original) EPISODE
Matt is antsy and skips right to listener questions. They hammer out the most listener questions they’ve answered in a loooong time. Those questions include plenty of drivetrain talk, as well as whether or not people should dump their crappy bikes.
A huge thanks to all previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
Adam Murphree from Florida gave $10
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Doug R from the Internet has an issue with bike techs.
– Cole from Texas is wondering why they have no love for small bike companies.
– Seth from North Carolina is wondering what chain guide to buy.
– Dean J from Minnesota is still riding a 3x drivetrain and wants to upgrade.
– Landon from Kansas City is wondering if he can switch his Stumpjumper to a 1x setup.
– Mason from Phoenix is wondering what type of hardtail to buy.
– Eric from Schenectady wants to know if he should sell his Anthem.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org