“For The Listeners” | April 27, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This episode contains, quite possibly, the greatest number of listener questions to ever come across the JRA airwaves. Andrea, Matt, and Kenny tackle several questions and comments on topics from backyard pump tracks to armadillos and vision.
And…a listener in Florida asks about coil spring shocks and you get to hear more about Matt’s new Stache (as if you haven’t heard enough during the last four episodes.)
– Jonathan Mann of New York gave $25
– Kenneth Douglas of New Mexico gave $10
– Carlos Cortes of Oregon gave $10
– Dave Burnard of Oregon gave $10
– DJ Goldston of Idaho gave $5
A huge thanks to all previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Jim needs help getting a new bike.
– Charles from the internet ask about the Trek CrossRip.
– Roman from Florida wants to know what’s up with a coil vs air shock.
– Paul shares information about armadillo and vision research.
– Keith from Wisconsin is looking to get a Stache 5.
– Kenneth from New Mexico is designing a pump track in his yard and is wondering what bike he should use and then he rants about fatbikes on dirt.
– Gerhard checks back in and the conclusion is that he should replace his bike.
– Brian has been positively affected by JRA.
– Scott O from Florida gives thanks for advice and admits to having the show on while his 10-year old is in the car.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com
SHIT WE PROBABLY HATE (OR LIKE)
Nothing this week. Stay tuned.
If you come across anything that you think is really good or really bad, let us know. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.