“Let’s Get It Started” | December 8, 2015
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Kenny is a little irritated and shares some rants about what not to do to mechanics. There are plenty of listeners comments and questions. One listener sent in a full essay worth of questions and gets them all answered in detail. As usual, you can expect some good information with some good ol’ fashioned banter.
A huge thanks to all show supporters this week! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
– Rich Anderson from North Carolina gave $25
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Rich follows up with his previous email as a thanks.
– Bud follows up on his Rockhopper and thanks for the answer in the last show.
– @29erlogan on Twitter asks: Will a SRAM GXP with a screw in GXPBB work with a bike that has a PF92mm GXP bb?
– @jpancoast on Twitter asks: How often do you guys replace your helmet (assuming no accidents)?
– Chris from California asks about several items, including building a bike with a mechanic, 36 tooth upgrade to DT Swiss hubs, 1x chainrings, and a trainer or rollers in the $300 price range plus training plans. He gets a ear full.
– Annie from Washington is asking about a Specialized FSR Rhyme comp carbon from women.
RELATED SHOW LINKS
LW Coaching (Members get a discount)
Coach Drew Edsall (Members get a discount)