“Guns and Stuff” | February 22, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
The weather is getting better and everyone is starting to get a little time on the bike. Tune in to hear the latest things thrown into the dumpster fire and what has made the new cut of great things to get.
– Jesse Bell of Maine gave $30
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– John H from the Midwest wants to know how rowdy can you roll on a Trek Top Fuel
– Patrick from the other side of the pond wants to replace his old 26er
– Matt S from Wisconsin wants to buy a new bike for $1500
– Steve G has a great idea for naming a collection of items you may own
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com