“Hard Pedaling” | November 17, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This week is brought to you by hard pedaling. Kenny does his first race in a long while, Matt and Andrea haven’t done too much out of the ordinary, and the show goes just as you would expect – downhill fast.
– none this week
A huge thanks to current and previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Robert H shares with us what should be Kenny’s e-bike
– Eddie S from New York wants to know what’s up with XT clutch mechanisms
– Ken from New York has some GripShift questions
– Andrew from Tejas is curious about Gripton? Is it GripTon or GripNone?
– William C needs training advice for Whiskey 50 Offroad
– Nate has some questions about Bontrager OEM rear hub.
– Daniel from Path Country needs to know how often we are swapping single speed gears.
– Trey is going to change the oil in his 2008 Marzocchi fork – different weight, different tune?