“Hill Climb Winner” | June 23, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Andrea discusses her win at the opening Winter Park race series race – a 5.2 mile hill climb. After they get through racing talk, they get to answering listener questions. The future of a bike mechanic certification? And more… As usual, they offer up a lot of great information.
None this week.
A huge thanks to all previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– John wants to know about the Tallboy 3
– Pat from Australia built a bike up and learned some drivetrain goodies
– Rob from North Carolina is wondering about mechanic certification
– Max wants a 130-140mm travel 27.5
– Joe is curious about the fork offset on an old Tallboy
– Kenny from Ohio had some thick lube in his I9 hubs
– Chris from Kentucky has a Santa Cruz Heckler is trying to get rid of it but may just convert for his home terrain
– Josh from Tennessee wants to know what to do so he can do some bigger drops
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com