“Kenny Questions” | August 14, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Tune in to hear a show where the crew answers a ton of questions – many of them directed directly towards Kenny. There isn’t much in the way of what’s new with Matt and Andrea as this is a double JRA week and they had just covered that in an episode recorded the night before Baby Deer. Tune in to hear a new JRA.
–Ken S from Missoula, MT sends of $25 – even though his bikes were just stolen.
A huge thanks to all previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Kenny’s #1 Fan Boy has a question about his wifes Specialized Rumor and his Santa Cruz 5010
– SFC McElroy has a question about his mullet brake set up for Kenny Land
– Chris from Santa Fe wants our take on SBG from Transition
– Erik W writes in to inform us we were very wrong when Kenny mentions Formula is defunct
– Ian from Washington wants to know if Kenny will ride a new Epic
– Matt from the internet channeled his inner Kenny to let us know his is hitting road gaps on his Tallboy 3
– Chris from Norcal can’t decide between a Transition Scout and Smuggler
– Ken from Montana wants to know where to ride in Kenny land, and where to demo bikes as his were just stolen
– Jeremy P wants Kenny to try an MRP Ribbon Fork
– John M writes in to give his take of how soccer’s transition to mainstream 20 years ago feels a lot like where bikes are today.