“McSnuggie” | December 17, 2015
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Hello and thanks for coming back for yet another episode of JRA. Andrea, Kenny, and Matt deliver a straight-to-the-point episode this week. Listeners bring the questions and the crew grounds and pounds their way through them. You should only listen if you want to learn something about bikes.
Plus, the listener’s Kenny McSnuggie wins the internet and the show-related images.
A huge thanks to all show supporters this week! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
– Kristophe Gifford from California gave $75
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Annie from Washington sends a quick follow up.
– Kris from California sends a rundown of all the ways JRA has affected him, his bikes, and his riding.
– Robert sends thanks for previous advice and asks how to get fast using intervals.
– James asks about his brakes.
– Channing is wondering what bike he should get with a $2000 budget.
– Jon from SE Pennsylvania asks for tips/advice for a new rider who is trying to improve their skills and enjoyment of mountain biking.
– Rebecca from the UK (and owner of Trail Divas) sends a note about what she has going on and the say thanks.
– “Cash Only” Micah asks which fork he should get for his Jamis.