“Naked Matt” | January 23, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
MEGA SHOW ALERT. Andrea, Kenny, and Matt are back with a regular episode of Just Riding Along after last week’s special episode with Amanda Batty. They discuss Matt’s naked tweet response to SixSixOne’s recent controversial ad and then dive into a pile of listener questions. If you’ve been looking to fill your ears with mountain biking talk for nearly 1.5 hours, here it is. Happy listening!
A huge thanks to all show supporters this week! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
– Geoff Foster from Yellowknife, Northwest Territories gave $10
– Michael Lemieux from New Hampshire gave $25
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Travis asks about how to clean up his rear shifting
– Bud from San Francisco asks: 1) What is a bar bike? 2) What is a good, rowdy 29er hardtail frame? 3) What are some upgrades to his Rockhopper?
– Superfan Jake from Colorado asks about selling on Ebay
– Mike follows up on his upgrade to a RaceFace PF BB92 and Atlas crankset
SHIT WE PROBABLY HATE (OR LIKE)
They hammer out the good and bad:
Garmin Fit Device
Cyclocross racing on the pro course