“New Bike Day” | October 20, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Welcome to the Just Riding Along’s New Bike Show. They begin the show with a healthy dose of discussion about all of their new bikes. Then Andrea rants about Reverbs. Then, as usual, they get into some listener questions. Also, as usual, it’s a great listen, you’ll learn something, and you should listen immediately.
A huge thanks to this previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Bill from the Internet is new to the JRA show and wants power meter information
– Craig wants information about Maxxis tires
– Colin from Alaska is getting into endurance racing and owns a Kona Process and he needs a new race bike
– Matt from North Carolina is building a Ibis Ripley LS and wants an opinion on SRAM Eagle and wheel recommendations
– John from Oklahoma has two questions and needs help
– Kyle Gillespie from Washington gives his thoughts on the Cannondale Scalpel Si and has questions about Iron Mountain
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org