“Long Time No Ramble” | April 6, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
The gang hadn’t gotten together in a while due to Kenny traveling and then Andrea and Matt heading to Moab Rocks. Now they sit down and catch up. Kenny has a good time in Utah, Andrea has a laughably bad story about Fox along with the word that her shop is hiring, and Matt goes full shoe expert in this episode of JRA.
– Randy S from Illinois gave $50
– Doug T from Arizona gave $10
–Kevin C of Kansas gave $25
–Mat S from Australia gave $50
–Kris G from California gave $50
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Michael has a few questions about SRAM cassettes and riding road in a full face helmet.
– John wants to propose a sliding scale for bigger tires for bigger guys.
– Mat from Australia wants to know why we have no love for Formula forks.
– Seth from the internet shares a funny place to find bad bikes.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com
RELATED SHOW LINKS