“One By Curious” | May 24, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Kenny talks about recent backyard racing, Andrea gets an email while recording from her best bud, Hans Zhang, Andrea tears Matt’s legs off, and Matt discusses his drunk-guy experience, plus he adds more about his new bikes. Plus, cassettes.
They do the usual and dig into some listener questions. Are you 1 by curious?
– None this week. There are some that will be read on next week’s episode….stay tuned.
A huge thanks to all previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Chuck from New York is looking to move to a 1x – can he do it?
– Brady from Wisconsin is having problems with his rear shock on his Trek Fuel Ex9 27.5
– Josh from the internet wants to know what tools are best to buy
– Tom from Oregon wants to know what Matt thinks of his Trek Stache
– Gerhard from South Africa recommends tire plugs
– Kyle from Louisiana steals the JRA knowledge for his own benefit
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIT WE PROBABLY HATE (OR LIKE)
Nothing this week. Stay tuned.
If you come across anything that you think is really good or really bad, let us know. Email it to email@example.com.