“Pants, Tequila, and BMX” | November 26, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
This week the JRA gang talks about how SRAM came through for Andrea’s shop, talk a little more Di2 on Kenny’s RKT, answer a few questions, and Matt explains the most reliable dropper post and why you won’t ride one.
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
– Collin Wigfield-Gorka of Alaska gave $25
– Scott Anderson of Washington (state not DC) gave $25
– Alex Johnson of California gave $10
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Starr wants shorts that don’t make sausage thighs
– Conor has questions about a dropper post
– Alex is curious if he should go wide range 10 speed on Shimano
–Grant wonders if a BMX bike will make him a tech skill genius
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com