“Pokey Thing” | April 2, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
More. JRA. Questions, answers, Kenny-isms, and stories of random bike stuff. Kenny shares a story about a weekend project – a lithium battery conversion to an electric trials motorcycle. Plus, how do you know if you need high mount or low mount side swing front derailleur?
A huge thanks to all of this week’s show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
– Noah Hawk from Maryland gave $25
– Kyle Mandler from West Virginia gave $10
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Justin from the internet wants a new road bike
– Travis from Minnesota is a little confused on what bike he can and should get
– Joe from Northern Minnesota asks about mountain bike shoes – Sidis, Mavics
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SHIT WE PROBABLY HATE (OR LIKE)
If you come across anything new in the news that you think is worthy of being really good or really bad, let us know. Email it to email@example.com.
Thanks, the JRA Team