“Andrea and Matt’s Quickie” | December 22, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Kenny is out due to some miscommunication on Matt’s part. Andrea is on the road and talks about her travels and Matt talks about his new show on Mountain Bike Radio. The show is a quickie, but better than nothing.
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
– Jason Cox of Illinois sent $25
– James Dovel of Ohio sent $25
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Andrea shares some photos from GnArkansas and Tyler even sent in a screenshot for our viewing pleasure.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Tyler from WV sends in the first ever listener submitted “New things we definitely hate”
– Djame G from ID wants to know what to do about covering his hands in the cold – AKA glove recommendations
– Cam from BC has questions about arthritic fingers and brake lever options
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com