“Sandblasting” | January 25, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
The whole crew sits down to talk bikes, wheels, questions, and a ton of listener comments with a few questions. The show notes have a ton of stuff sent in by listeners to keep everyone entertained.
– Travis N. of Minnesota sent $25
– Craig M. of South Carolina sent $25
– Jason C. of Illinois sent $25
– Mark I. of California sent $25
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Eric J from the internet suggests we should start a segment of “would you ride it” for listener bikes. We probably wouldn’t. Kidding.
– Brad from DC wants to know what to do for a not mountain for road and gravel/dirt usage
– Kris wants to quiet down his YT Jeffsy with a Next SL crank
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com