“That Solid Look” | March 22, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
The crew finally catches up on the onslaught of listener questions, Kenny has more Di2 Gremlins in the shop, and some new things you definitely hate are in the house. The show is a little long, so cozy on up and have a listen to see how things are going in the land of JRA.
– Zachary Thorne of Connecticut gave $10
– Dan Casella from Connecticut gave $10
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Tom from Michigan sends us a link to some real nugget trouble.
– Griff from Washington sends in a link to Kenny’s new full face helmet.
– Isaac Mondragon has questions about his Fox shock CTD lever wiggles.
– Racer Randy has a question about angleset headesets.
– Matt from British Colombia wants to take some of hydrualics out of his Reverb.
– Michael from New Jersey wants to upgrade from his Cannondale F29.
– Sloan from Whistler wants to get a new Pivot – Firebird or Mach 6.
– Gravy from Arizona has crank questions for his Stumpy.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
RELATED SHOW LINKS