“Take a Pounding” | March 11, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
“Why do people say “grow some balls”? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.” – Betty White. This episode is a usual mix of rants, listener questions, tangents, and other good stuff. If you don’t listen, you’re doomed to riding crappy bikes and having flat tires.
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
– Anthony Bream from Virginia gave $25
– Jake Huffman from California gave $50
– Anton Lindberg from Sweden gave $10
– Fred McGill from Michigan gave $25
– Djame (DJ) Goldston from Idaho gave $25
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Simon from Pennsylvania asks about a good bottom bracket
– Jake from California asks for opinions of full-suspension 120-130 mm travel vs a 140-160 mm travel hardtail
– Chris from Maryland is wondering if his Titus Motolite would be ok as a commuter
If you have any comments, feedback, questions, or anything else, send an email to email@example.com
SHIT WE PROBABLY HATE (OR LIKE)
If you come across anything new in the news that you think is worthy of being really good or really bad, let us know. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, the JRA Team