“Winter Solstice” | December 25, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
The whole crew sits down together and things are better than usual. Matt shares a drunk epiphany, Kenny talks about the hot take new hubs he stumbled across – and how this is an obvious door opening in the product world, and Andrea enjoys herself as usual.
A huge thanks to this week’s show supporters! If you like JRA and want it to continue, consider supporting the show, CLICK HERE.
– Brian Vaughn of Minnesota sent $50
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question, please include the following details: what do you weigh, do you jump stuff, what is your budget, what is your goal? This will help us, help you, keep Just Riding Along.
Scott’s fatbike in question:
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Scott A from The Internet wants to know if his buddy should buy a Fezzari or not
– James from Cincinnati asks JRA how to lose weight
– Max from England asks how to prep for a race in February at the ripe age of 15
– Bud wants to know if his 28 hole wheels are going to die.
-If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com