“Worth Its Weight in Nuggets” | December 2, 2015
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
The crew brings you a show filled with answers to listener questions. It’s an entire episode dedicated to technical information. They cover bikes, including a Specialized Rockhopper, Santa Cruz Bronson, Trek/Gary Fisher Rig, and more, plus they discuss 11-speed chains, brakes, bottom bracket/spindles, headsets, and much more.
Get your notepad ready and sit back and enjoy geeking out on bikes. Bonus: Matt gets compliments for his attitude.
A huge thanks to all show supporters this week! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
– Bud Ward from California gave $25
– Timothy McElrath from New York gave $100
– Noah Hawk from Maryland gave $50
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at email@example.com.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Vince from British Columbia asks about Shimano brakes and which he should go with.
– Ted from New Jersey likes riding at 40psi.
– Doug from Virginia is blowing through Shimano 11 speed chains and is wondering what’s up.
– Michael from Nevada is wondering if a RaceFace BB92 30mm bottom bracket will fit in his frame.
– Kohl from Wisconsin is asking whether he should swap the crankset out of his Trek Rig and doesn’t know shit about it.
– Enric from Florida asks about his Santa Cruz Bronson.
– Bud from California has a Rockhopper and is wondering what to do.