“X7 Dumpster Fire” | April 18, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Matt is antsy and skips right to listener questions. They hammer out the most listener questions they’ve answered in a loooong time. Those questions include plenty of drivetrain talk, as well as whether or not people should dump their crappy bikes.
A huge thanks to all previous show supporters! If you would like to support the show, CLICK HERE.
Adam Murphree from Florida gave $10
We want to hear from you! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas for the next episode, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by the crew in this episode:
– Doug R from the Internet has an issue with bike techs.
– Cole from Texas is wondering why they have no love for small bike companies.
– Seth from North Carolina is wondering what chain guide to buy.
– Dean J from Minnesota is still riding a 3x drivetrain and wants to upgrade.
– Landon from Kansas City is wondering if he can switch his Stumpjumper to a 1x setup.
– Mason from Phoenix is wondering what type of hardtail to buy.
– Eric from Schenectady wants to know if he should sell his Anthem.
If you have any comments or questions for the Just Riding Along show, email to email@example.com
SHIT WE PROBABLY HATE (OR LIKE)
RockShox going with a metric spacing on their shocks.
If you come across anything that you think is really good or really bad, let us know. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.