“Get Your Answers Here” | January 7, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
January 7, 2016
Nathan, Auk, and Tani tackle a whole list of listener questions. Listen in for the guys thoughts about riding 29 inch wheels versus 27.5 inch wheels and why they ride what they ride. Plus they discuss some thoughts on rear tires that balance traction. The guys also give an informative answer to women’s sizing and gearing, whether you should hang your bikes upside down, and go Honzo AL vs. Highball. They FINALLY discuss the Sedona trip too.
They welcome all of your questions and encourage you to send them an email with the subject “Podcast Question” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions answered by The Path in this episode:
– DK from Idaho asks if 26″ is dead.
– John is wondering if Nathan’s Santa Cruz Highball is 27.5.
– Alan is asking about tire options – balancing grip and rolling resistance?
– Mike rides a Foes F27.5 and is asking about forks to go on a new Foes Mixer.
– Christine listened to the Larissa Connors episode and loved it. She asks if there are any good mountain bikes that hit the sizing she is looking for and what sort of gearing should she go for.
– Trevor is looking to store the eight bikes in his family. Can you hang them upside down?
– Eric loves the show. He has a 10 hour drive coming up and will be listening. He’s asking about the Kona Honzo AL and Santa Cruz Highball.
RELATED SHOW LINKS