“Basics” | February 22, 2016
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
Nathan, Tani, and Auk are back together and bring you a large episode. They open the episode up with some basics on lubing your chain, what they use, and why. The guys then tackle some listener questions, which includes an entire rundown of geometry details and the effects of changes with different measurements. It’s a great change of pace from the last episode – this episode is packed full of geeky bike talk.
The Path guys welcome all of your questions and encourage you to send them an email with the subject “Podcast Question” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– A listener asks if his new Trek Top Fuel will be enough bike for him going forward.
– Greg asks what the guys think of oval chainrings.
– A listener asks about sizing bikes – xc/enduro/downhill.
– Peter needs help with bike/frame geometry and an explanation of the cause and effect of changes.
– Eric is wondering about the bucking effect and informs the guys that the spires in Sedona are called hoodoos.
RELATED SHOW LINKS