“Questions Galore” | March 1, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
The guys sit down at the shop and give you a full episode of answering listener questions. They provide a lot of insight into several areas that you should consider. Thanks the all the listeners who sent in great questions. We all appreciate your support and participation. In some interesting tidbits, Tani tries to explain himself out of a corner of a disliked word, mullets have become a popular topic, and tire talk.
The guys answer four listener questions, including the following:
– Hollis wants to know their thoughts on angleset headsets
– Tom’s knees are shot and he’s wondering about shorter cranks
– Reed has a Specialized Enduro and a Salsa Horsethief and is curious about a mullet setup
– Hubert has a Santa Cruz Butcher and is also wondering about a mullet setup
– Ty wants some help on positioning on the bike
The Path guys welcome all of your questions and encourage you to send them an email with the subject “Podcast Question” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET ON THE PATH NEWSLETTER LIST
RELATED SHOW LINKS
OC Hotlist – Vote for best bike shop