“Trans-Cascadia & More” | October 13, 2017
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
The guys discuss wheels, hubs, and more. Nathan shares his experience at the recent Trans-Cascadia, which includes his firsthand account of the Lopes – Kabush punch. Tani got in some new, unexpected runs while traveling. Plenty of questions and an awesome listener email.
– Martin is interested in a Santa Cruz Chameleon and wondering about the fork.
– Rick has been doing rad shit, loves his Ibis Ripley, and has a sticky fork.
– Christine wants to know about Juliana Bikes.
– Maxime is wondering about bike movies – what movies have they discussed?
– Rich is looking at buying a new Giant
The Path guys welcome all of your questions and encourage you to send them an email with the subject “Podcast Question” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GET ON THE PATH NEWSLETTER LIST
RELATED SHOW LINKS
Follow Auk on Instagram
The Path Bike Shop Website
The Path Bike Shop Facebook Page
The Path Bike Shop on Instagram
The Path Bike Shop on Twitter
The Path Bike Shop on Google+
The Path Bike Shop on Pinterest
The Path Bike Shop on Vimeo